"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." Henry David Thoreau
Is There Anything Holding You Back From Living The Life You Want?
I'm Here to Help
Anxiety, substance use, past or recent traumatic experiences, sleep problems, or relationship issues can make it difficult to live the live you want to live. I can help.
I have over twenty-five years of experience helping people to resolve and move past what is holding them back using proven and innovative strategies. I integrate cognitive behavioral therapy, meditation and mindfulness strategies, energy therapies and power therapies such as EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) and Brainspotting to resolve issues and give my patients techniques that they can use outside of our work to continue to make progress beyond the work that we do together.
- Master of Arts in Social Work, University of Denver, 1986
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional
- Approved Consultant and Certified Therapist in EMDR
- Brainspotting Levels I and II trained
- Colorado Approved Problem Gambling Counselor
- Certificate in Mindfulness and Psychotherapy from The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy, in Boston
In Office: $120 per 45 minute session, additional time at $40 per 15 minutes
Pre-payment Rate: $900 for 8 sessions (a savings of $60)
- Your place of business or home: $150 per 45 minute session for sessions, additional time at $50 per 15 minutes; additional for travel time
- Walking Therapy at Belmar Park, Crown Hill, Washington Park or along Clear Creek or Bear Creek Trail: $150 per 45 minute session
- Half Day for $400
- Full Day for $800
- Full Weekend for $1600
- EMAIL and TEXT ACCESS throughout week: $50 per week